Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Free Lead System, HELLO?

 Well here I am again, your friendly neighborhood wannabe affiliate marketer.
And I gotta tell ya, I have slept in every little dry spot on this here internet out there beating the virtual pavement, just trying to monetize something! And as my follower can tell ya, I'm still cherry! But what I have noticed lately, is that you can look HIGH and low, and you will not find an equally tool rich and accommodating marketing platform as the Power Lead System anywhere with a competitive price.
So why is it that as I pay uncomfortably close attention, I see this thing is being talked about all over this here internet. But the jump on board crowd, is deceptively quite, I mean you would think that with the monetary
value of the auto responder alone that people would be trampling one another like a bunch of rabid Metallica
fans just to get a shot at signing up!!! And that isn't even mentioning the Free Lead System that they offer!
  But that is not what this wannabe affiliate marketer is seeing. As a matter of fact, I have even quietly compared the SLOW rush to join, to something you might find on the Thorazine wing at Bellevue rather then the normal "Hell Lets Do It" crowd that IS this here internet!!! Best I can figure is that the one guy that reads this blog,(or any of my writing) has found a way to get the word out about me and this here internet is just waiting to see if I can make any money with PLS! Pretty smart internet let me tell ya! Because if I can do it,
I guarantee ya, you or her or him or the friggin turtle under the neighbors porch can do it!
  So, maybe I have under estimated this here internet, and maybe just maybe, it's my time to shine!!!!

                                Until Next Time my Friend,
                                                                        AJ

No comments: